• Must be 21+

K-White blend,Cantina Kaltern , Alto Adige

K-White blend,Cantina Kaltern , Alto Adige

Cantina Kaltern

Regular price $21.90 $18.90 14% OFF

Varietal: The varieties of the K White are: 60% Sauvignon and the other 40% are a share of Pinot Bianco, Pinot Grigio and Chardonnay.    K -White is a wine with which to welcome spring, for warm summer evenings spent on the terrace, or for spontaneous meals with friends. Aromatic, fruity, crisp, fresh and clear – just like a breeze from the Dolomites.

TASTING NOTES: pale yellow with green reflections, fruity accents of apricot and pineapple and hints of flowery elderberry, very crisp , fresh and juicy with a smooth finish.
AWARDS:

Wine Enthusiast - 2012: Best Buy

Estimated delivery time 3-6 days

Ask about this product

Cantina Kaltern

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Cantina Kaltern has a long history. It took more than a century for our winery to become what it is and what it stands for today: professionalism, passion, a shared community, experience and the highest quality standards.

See More

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)